Monday, July 21, 2014

Chores for the Special Needs child.....

Summer is coming to an end and our new "Chore Schedule" is up and in effect.
The house rule is " You must do what you are supposed to do before you can do what You want to do" ... And Xavier is on his ! Go head Xae, Xae! ... #proud momma... 

He wants and will get his "Computer time" .... :-)

I feel that whatever my oldest can do Xavier can do it to or at least give is a try.
Sometimes he may not do it perfectly, but Practice makes Perfect.. he may just need a little more practice to get where he needs to be and that is alright with Mommy...

 

 

He Even Vacuum the Stairs...and he makes his bed .....
 
 
He started off practicing at School in the "family living center" .. Then I started having him make his bed at home as well for practice...I took the bedskirt off this Summer because it seemed to confused him when he went to tuck in his sheets.. I figure I may cover it later with a pretty fabric for decoration but for now as long as he is getting close to making his bed perfectly,  who cares about the bedskirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment