Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Help Along the Way

Many people helped me along my journey and I am one that believes if God Sends you help, TAKE IT! LOL !

We could not find much help with Xavier in Memphis and eventually I found that Vanderbilt had an Autism Treatment Center called TRIAD.
We spent many countless hours traveling there for testing, evaluations and general direction for Xavier.

Through TRIAD we have appeared on the TODAY show in 2005 and Xavier became the face of their flyers.

The doctors and staff there were the first to tell us that although Xavier could not speak, he generally understood everything we said!!!
We have done genetic testing there and have made many gains with Xavier due to the information we received.
Thank God for sending me beyond my comfort zone to help Xavier and to this day where he leads me I will follow..;-)



http://kc.vanderbilt.edu/kennedy_pdfs/discovery/discovery8.pdfhttp://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/7006980/ns/today/t/autism-genes-or-environment/#.UD2TUKPARQU

No comments:

Post a Comment